ScolioDisc™ is a fantastic rehabilitation tool designed to improve the flexibility, balance and core strength of the spine
The ScolioDisc™ is an exercise equipment which when places on a swivel stool or chair provides 360° of rotation, 40° of side to side flexion and 35° of front to back flexion on a universal type joint to facilitate all possible combinations of exercise motion needed for vertebral disc mobility, re-hydration, nutrition delivery, and waste elimination.
As spinal discs age, they lose their internal fluid content and pressure if it is not moved on a daily basis. ScolioDisc™ helps to regain flexibility and mobility into the spine gently and effectively for all ages.
Modern society encourages inactivity and sitting for extended periods is linked to chronic disease and wreaks havoc on your spine. At the heart of the problem are work environments that encourage employees to sit for hours on end.
While being tied to your computer all day may be inevitable, you can infuse more activity into your day—whether by keeping proper posture front of mind or investing in a sit-stand desk. But, to truly understand why you should avoid long stretches in the seated position, you need to know the research behind what some in the medical community are calling “sitting disease.”
ScolioDisc™ allows you to sit for long periods while still being able to move the spine keeping it healthy and pain free.
Benefits of ScolioDisc
- Improves Posture – Place on top of a chair to improve posture by engaging core muscles.
- Textured Surface – Stimulates the body and provides massaging effect when sitting. Standing on it or used as a back support.
- Balance Training – Use it in your exercise routine to improve balance strength and stability.
- Eco Friendly – Free of Phthalates and heavy metals.
- Textured – Slip-resistant exterior for extra safety.
- Anti-burst – Professional grade anti-burst material.
How to Use
ScolioDisc™ can be placed on any chair. While sitting on the disc rocking the pelvis side to side or front to back to keep the spine mobile and active. This is great for warming up the spine for scoliosis exercises or when sitting at the desk and computer for prolonged periods of time.